Rules of Award:
- Put the award/logo image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Thank you Zheng Fan for nominating me! I was very surprised! I didn’t even know these were a thing — I starting this blog at the beginning of this month so I’m pretty new.
Zheng Fan’s Questions:
- Who is your one favourite public person (in the history of mankind)? Why? I’m not sure if she’s necessarily my favorite public person in the history of mankind, but Angela Merkel really inspires me! She got her undergraduate degree in physics (which is what I’m going for) and she got awards for becoming fluent in Russian during that time (which is what I’ve done with German). She has became very powerful — she’s the first female chancellor of Germany. She has worked a lot for the environment (in my opinion as a foreigner)! I think at least from the surface this is what I would like to do!
- What is your one favourite song? Why? My favorite song is Maps by The Front Bottoms! I love all of their music and have some of their buttons and pins on my backpack and jacket! But I especially love and relate to this song because it’s about dreaming of traveling and seeing new things but everyone from your small town not understanding.
- Define yourself in less than 15 words? I am an awkward tree-hugging gay vegan feminist bookworm.
- What is the one most important trait you look for in a partner? Understanding
(also funny, calm, environmentally conscious, and frugal)
- What is life to you? I’ve been floating around trying to figure this out for a while and I don’t think I’ll ever know!
3 Things About Me:
- I’m a Cancer
- I turn 20 today
- I’ve been in classes teaching a bunch of languages! Mandarin Chinese, German, Spanish, Russian, French, and American Sign Language!
10 12 Nominees
Busy Mom (sorry I don’t know her name!)
Lowcountry Hippie (once again, sorry I don’t know her name!)
Y’all have really encouraged me in my very short blog journey so far!
My 5 Questions for My Nominees
- If you could travel anywhere (no financial or time constraints), where would it be?
- Who would you bring with you?
- If you wrote any book, what would it be about?
- What would you title it?
- In your ultimate sandwich, what would you put in/on it?
My Best Post
I think Recycling: Good or Bad?, because I learned so much while researching this! And I think it’s really interesting!
This was really fun to tell y’all about me!