There is a reason we call our planet Mother Earth. She protects and provides for us. Along the same lines, we should not bite the hand that feeds us. We cannot simply return the favor by expressing gratitude for all she has done for us; thanks will not save the planet!
We must work to achieve harmony between the Earth and all those that inhabit her. a common expression for the planet earth in a number of countries and regions, which reflects the interdependence that exists among human beings, other living species and the planet we all inhabit.
On this International Mother Earth Day, I want to encourage everyone to reconsider how they interact with the natural world.
You might be wondering how to help Mother Earth today. Here are some useful tips:
- The first thing to go should be plastic straws! They are completely unnecessary and aren’t recyclable!
- Eat local, grow your own food, and incorporate meatless meals if you don’t already!
- We know fast-food is wasteful, but so is fast fashion. Try purchasing your clothes second-hand and donating or giving away the clothes you don’t wear!
- When possible, buy high quality items because generally they will last longer!
- Reusable water bottles are a must!
- Using reusable bags at the grocery store is also an easy way to reduce waste too!
These are simple tips, but they could help change your life and lead you to have a positive impact on our planet and those around you! It also won’t hurt when you save money on clothes and water bottles!
Let me know how you are showing love to Mother Earth today!